As provinces across Canada have started to reopen the economy, infection control has become a priority for all businesses. For those in construction, this can be especially challenging. With multiple contractors, trades and sub-trades often working on site at the same time, a well-designed infection control protocol becomes even more important for the health and safety of workers.
To help you better understand COVID-19 exposures and worksite infection control best practices, TruShield has partnered with VOHS Consulting Group, who are experts in occupational health and safety, to provide you complimentary access to a risk management training program specifically designed for the construction industry.
- Coronavirus identification and background
- COVID-19 transmission
- Symptoms and health effects
- Prevention control to reduce the risk of infection for construction workplaces
- Roles and responsibilities of construction site contractors
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols or best practices
- Construction-specific tips on implementation of prevention controls
- What to do when physical distancing is not possible
How it works
1) View a 30-minute self-training module on demand
2) Answer the quiz accurately
3) Be certified by receiving an e-certificate