As provinces across Canada have started to reopen the economy, infection control has become a priority for all businesses. To help members of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce better understand COVID-19 exposures and worksite infection control best practices, TruShield Insurance has partnered with VOHS Consulting Group, experts in occupational health and safety, to provide you free access to a risk management training program designed to help you understand the risks and how you can create a plan to control infection exposures.
- Coronavirus identification and background
- COVID-19 transmission
- Symptoms and health effects
- Prevention control to reduce the risk of infection for workplaces
- Roles and responsibilities
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols or best practices
- What to do when physical distancing is not possible
How it works
1) View a 30-minute self-training module on demand
2) Answer the quiz accurately
3) Be certified by receiving an e-certificate
If you have any questions, please contact the TruShield team at 1-833-725-1341.