Commercial Property Insurance
Whether you own your building, lease your workspace or work from home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets against loss or damage from a broad range of causes including theft, fire, smoke, water, and vandalism.
Commercial Property insurance covers a wide variety of property, including:
- Buildings, equipment, inventory and supplies
- Office furniture and fixtures
- Computers, and electronics
- Personal and customer property kept at the business site
- Property fixtures such as lighting systems or carpeting, windows, outdoor signs, fencing and landscaping
- Tools and equipment while it’s in a company vehicle
Business Interruption Income
Insuring your building, equipment and contents against loss is pretty much a given. But what about the profits you’re missing out on while you’re trying to get your business up and running again? For many small businesses, an extended loss of income can be difficult – if not impossible – to recover from financially. That’s where Business Interruption Income insurance comes in.
Business Interruption Income protection will pay your loss of net income and continue paying normal operating expenses if you’re unable to run your business due to a loss from a covered event. Your policy also includes coverage for extra expenses to help you limit your loss and/or get back to business sooner.
Commercial General Liability
Part of protecting your business involves protecting people – whether it’s yourself, your employees, your customers or your suppliers (or anyone else you might have contact with in your day-to-day operations).
Our Commercial General Liability includes:
- Bodily injury / property damage liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury liability
- Employee benefit program liability
- Medical payments
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial automobile insurance is designed to protect the vehicle(s) you use for your business. They can either be owned by the business or by yourself personally. A key to providing proper coverage is to ensure all the people, partnerships and/or corporations that own your vehicles are listed on your auto policy. Even a small mistake in this area can – if an accident occurs – cause an insurer to deny your claim.
We can provide coverage for:
- Commercial autos
- Any and all personal vehicles (including motorcycles, snow machines, campers, ATVs etc.)
Combine coverages for greater savings
Not only can you ensure every aspect of your business is protected by combining your coverages, it’s also a more cost-effective solution.