Commercial General Liability
Commercial general liability insurance is designed to protect you and your business from a loss if you’re found legally liable for bodily injuries or property damage to a third party caused by the product you sell or the service you provide.
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage to third party
- Costly Injury Lawsuits
Business Interruption Insurance
Business interruption insurance will help to pay for your loss of business income if you suffer a covered loss at your business location. If you suffer a loss and extensive repairs require you to close your business temporarily, you’ll lose out on crucial business income.
- Rent, hydro, electricity, and other utilities
- Payroll for your employees
- Other expenses, such as alarm monitoring and property taxes
Product Liability Insurance
Product liability refers to situations where a customer purchases a product, and an issue with the product causes a bodily injury or property damage to a 3rd party.
- Products that cause bodily injury to the customer
- Products that cause property damage
- Sickness caused by food or beverages